A simple flatbed commonly used to move containers and tanktainers.
- Comes in three colours - brown, grey and red.
- Each version comes with 6 possible cargos: Den Hartogh tanktainer, H&S Foodtrans tanktainer, Eurotainer tanktainer, Uniglory container, Maersk container and Hapag Lloyd container.
- Tick the 'cargo' box in the wagon properties when creating consists to see the freight.(Knowledebase)
- Containers and tanktainers are separate objects that can be placed in routes or scenarios (in the "misc" objects).
- Uses smart scripting to place a flashing red light on the last wagon in a consist.
- Can be used in your own scenarios.
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
- Train Simulator 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012, 2013, 2014.
On the website of the maker you can find more information about this product and possibly additional downloads.