A reproduction of the RS1 Regio-Shuttle / BR650 diesel passenger train that operates on routes all over Germany.
- Full custom model.
- Versions for DB ZugBus Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee (RAB), ODEG, and the fictional SeebergBahn.
- Detailed cabview.
- PZB90 and SIFA (train protection systems) emulations.
- Second class passenger view.
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, destination boards and more.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- Scenarios will become available on my scenarios page as I complete them.
- English/French/Dutch/German User's manuals supplied as a PDF file.(Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
- Enjoy it. I try to be responsive to people's requests so if you think something isn't quite right, send me a bug report.
- Train Simulator 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012, 2013, 2014.
There are some Tutorail Videos on how to do certain things. You can find these on:
On the website of the maker you can find more information about this product and possibly additional downloads.